Win a Skin Treatment valued at $150
Isn’t it time you treated yourself? Or perhaps you would like a Skin Treatment to give as a gift. This competition is very simple to enter and you could win a Skin Treatment from our Senior Skin Technician, valued at $150, at the Sydney Cosmetic Clinic.
The winner will receive a Consultation with our Senior Skin Technician, Bettina Clifford, who will provide advice on the best treatment options for your skin. As the winner of the $150 Skin Treatment Voucher, you can choose which treatment/s you would like to put this towards. Depending on the treatment you choose it may cover the entire cost of your Skin Treatment or a portion of a Skin Treatment that is over the value of $150. The choice will be yours! Get your entries in now!
Entries close 11:45pm Sydney Time, Sunday 27th November 2016.
Terms and Conditions
- Our competitions are open to residents of NSW aged 18 years and over, except employees of the Sydney Cosmetic Clinic and their close relatives.
- By entering our competition/s, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Details of the competition and how to are found on this website. We promote our competitions on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Multiple entries are allowed in some cases. Refer to individual competitions for details.
- Closing dates are outlined on each individual competition. After closing dates the no further entries to competitions will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to are outlined under each competition.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. The promoter will notify any changes to the competition to entrants as soon as possible.
- We are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Prizes are stated as is and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prize/s are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen by our staff, based on competition requirements and verified by our Clinic’s Manager.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or Direct Message on Twitter/Facebook/Pinterest/Instagram within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- We will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 21 days after closing date by emailing the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.